|Model Number||AS 8520|
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Image Sensor||2048 pixel CCD|
|Ambient Light||Up to 70000 lux|
|Drop Resistance||Scanner 1.8m Cradle 0.9m|
|Light Source||630nm Visible Red LED|
|Print Contrast Ratio||30 %|
|Wireless Communications||BT class1 Version 2.1+EDR 100 meters range|
|Communication Interface||USB, RS-232|
|Scan Indicators||LED, Beeper|
|Scanner Dimensions||109mm x 77mm x 167mm|
|Operating Temperature||0~50 Degree C|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Storage Temperature||-20~70 Degree C|
|Relative Humidity||10~90 %|
|Battery||Rechargeable 3.7 V 1000mAh, li-ion Battery|
|Programming Method||User Manual setting barcod , Windows ScanUtility configuration program|
|Operation Mode||Handcuff mode, Data collection mode, Deep sleep mode, Auto sensing mode|
|Program Upgrade||Enabled by build-in flash memory|
In order to keep pace with the never-ending demands of customers, we are involved in offering a wide range of Argox Barcode Scanner.
The AS-8520 long Range Cordless Imager provides a high performance scanning with a rapid scan rate (450 scans/sec) and superior depth of field (up to 40 inches on 40-mil codes). Utilizing Argox’s unique wireless-communication technology, the AS-8520 operates with a 100-meter data transmission range.
Accompanying with a long-lasting Li-ion battery pack and IP42 sealing level design, the AS-8520 offers the freedom of mobility of barcode scanning and outstanding durability in a wide range of applications including business offices for shipping / receiving, supermarkets, warehouses and manufacturing.Features:
Price Range - Rs. 4800 - 16000 Per Piece
- Light Weight, Ergonomic Design.
- General Purpose reader – a single device covering the broadest range of application.
- Durable – without any moving parts to wear out.
- Operate with a 100-meter data transmission range.
- Excellent Scanning Performance starting at 0.1mm (4 mil)
- Readable Under Sun Light.
- Support GS1 databar (RSS); CS ( Composite Symbology) barcodes
- Support Data Collection Mode for batch scanning (1KB)