Zebras built-to-last Xi series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership-making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications.
Xi4 printers build on this legacy to boost your operational productivity with up to 40 percent faster print speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options, while ZebraLink Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities.Flexible for Specialty Labeling Applications
Strong Return on Your Investment
- Handles everything from paper to specialty label and tag stocks.
- Easy change-over from one label media to the next.
- Consistently outstanding print quality on the widest range of media thicknesses.
- From tiny component labels, to compliance labels, to wide-web (e.g., chemical drum) labels, the Xi4 offers a wide range of print widths and resolutions to fit various applications.
Easy to Integrate
- Reliable performance over the long run minimizes maintenance needs and total cost of ownership.
- With one printer model and Zebras wide range of label materials and sizes, you can address a variety of printing applications, reducing the need to purchase different printers for every specific labeling application.
- The wireless connectivity option frees you from paying for recabling with every physical reconfiguration of your operations.
- The included internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet) and secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity options meet the needs of evolving network environments.
- Integrating and maintaining Xi4 printers remotely is simple with Zebras centralized management tools that leverage the power of ZebraLink Solutions.
Options and Accessories
- Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case C Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
- 2-Dimensional: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, GS1 DataBar (RSS), Aztec
- Cutter and catch tray
- Bi-fold media door with clear panel
- Media supply spindle for 3/76 mm core or 40 mm core
- Applicator interface
- Scalable and international fonts
Price Range - Rs. 10500 - 72000 Per Piece
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 64 MB on-board linear Flash memory
- 16 MB SDRAM memory
- Internal real-time clock
- Advanced label/media counters
- Auto calibration-printer calibrates when printer is turned on or when printhead is closed using approximately two labels
- Early warning systems-provide low label, low ribbon and clean printhead alerts via the front panel and ZebraLink alerts
- New full-function front panel and large, multilingual, back-lit LCD display-with user-programmable password protection